LOVE

 

"LOVE"

 
A SHORT STORY ON LOVE
I Don’t know why I’m thinking about you. Perhaps it’s due to the love that you once gave me. It has been more than 2 years since you left me and I left you. Since then, there hasn’t been any contact between us. But today, I’m just thinking about you, deeply. I’m just playing with my dreams not the night dream but the day dreamthat’s created by our own imagination. Today, I’m thinking you, your face and your behaviourthat you used to show me and to my friends.Being a friend before some years,Today I’m writing this article to you, just for you,none other,but for you. After we left each other, for the 1st time I’m feeling lonely. I’ve my friends, my parents but no why and why I don’t know why, your such beautiful,romantic words from your lips are tuning in my mind as if it’s a romoantic,music. You, where might you be and what might you be doing are the only questions arising in my mind. I don’tno why my mind isn’t with me.
It’s totally in the thought of yours and it’s working as if its being runned by you.I’ve lost my control with my mind;it’s roaming here and there in your thoughts. Now it’s 11;15 but my eyes are just staring ahead in my copy that I’m writing ,my hands are writing continuously, my body is motionless and my mind is deeped in the thoughts of yours.I’m trying to sleep but I cant. My whole body is working not on my control. my soul is with me but my body is idont know where it has gone to??
Now the tip of the pen has started writing a bit lighterthan before.The ink is finishingfrom my pen and my writing is also in the time of finishement. My hands automatically took the pen dipped it in the ink and again started to write bu I didn’t a bit on my own as I have already told that it’s not running on my control.Now I’m just bored and tired writing this all but my mind; it’s just working steadily’continuously as if it has been running just now and its totally fresh.But now I think my mind is also tired I tried to conceal my mind to take rest and slowly put off my pen and wow! I did it. And secondly I went to bed turned of the lights and slept. Not more than 3 minutes after I had slept, my phone lying just beside me rang and I picked it and looked and was shocked that it was you or your phone………………………………….
And now it’s the 3rd anniversary of our marriiage.

March 8, 2016
 

Copyright © AjayCo. Ltd and its licensors. All rights reserved.